Sketches Three Scrapbook Class

This Sketches Three Scrapbook Class was a lot of fun and I loved my photos. I wish the picture here did them justice. These are critters from my garden. I took a lot of time getting bee photos in spite of the fact that I am deathly allergic to them. The one photo at the top left has spectacular detail. The macro setting on my simple little point and shoot Olympus camera is so nice that I rarely use my larger digital camera. The bee on the bottom left is loaded with pollen. It was an amazing shot. It probably sounds silly to be so excited about a bee, but to me it was a thrill to get that photo. Last but not least, I had a friendly praying mantis that let me photograph him for about a half hour. He would move a little from time to time but I had a lot of time to get some fantastic shots. I just love them. We don't see them often so it was a distinct pleasure to have him in the garden area.
Again, I need to put my title, journaling and embellishments on the page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skull Appreciation Day

The World Traveler

Memory Jar