Name this found treasure

I am always on the lookout for found objects of all sorts. Besides painting, beading, scrapbooking, card making, ATC card making and misc. other things; I love Altered Art. I take that which most people throw away and make them into something interesting. This is something I found that just spoke to me. Don't ask what it said, the memory fades way too easily. ;)

I know no clue what it is or how I will use it but for now, it will stare at me until the inspiration hits and I finally figure out what great work of art it will become. Of course, the thought of incorporating it into a crown crossed my mind. Who knows. Stay tuned, this may get interesting!

Have a sunny day!

Comments

  1. Linda - this is a clock base - you insert a clock in the circle opening. I inherited something very similar from my parents. Dad bought it in Holland - it has a peasant man & woman candle holders to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it is a clock base. It is probably way too heavy to wear, but it might make a really nice lamp base. It might even be used as a candle base depending on what is on the back - if you can fasten a small shelf right behind the open circle to place a tea candle in, perhaps with a mirror or bright metal reflector behind it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I feel that everyone has something to share and it is your comments that help me with my work; knowing what is liked and perhaps what is not.

Popular posts from this blog

Skull Appreciation Day

The World Traveler

Memory Jar