Altered Shoe Swap




One of my groups, the Altered Start group on Yahoo groups recently had an "altered shoe swap" that I hosted. This is my pair of altered shoes. I had a little fun with them, a little whimsy, some elves, dragonflies, butterflies and flowers and lace. I used the Ranger Ink Tim Holtz Distress Ink and the butterflies were made with an awesome design by Penny Duncan http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/ She has an awesome tutorial on her blog. I changed it up just a bit to suit my needs but her insects were the inspiration for the shoes. The shoe pattern is by Cute as a Fox Creations http://www.cuteasafox.com/2010/04/paper-baby-shoe-template-with-download.html
The paper used was by DCWV

I love the Altered Art exchanges. You never know for sure what you will get but I have yet to be dissatisfied with anything I received.

I hope my exchange partner likes them as much as I do!

Have a sunny day!
Linda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skull Appreciation Day

The World Traveler

Memory Jar