Best of Show

BEST OF SHOW-WESTMORELAND COUNTY FAIR

It certainly has been one of the worst weeks of my life; however showing up at the fair today certainly put the spring back in my step. I entered 5 projects in the fair. This is the first time I have entered our local fair and the first time I have entered any fair in about...31 years! So, imagine my surprise when I walked in and saw that my "Shades of Green" (original design by Kelly Hoernig) won First Place and Best of Show! I was so shocked and so excited at the same time that it is surprising I didn't just pass out.

I want to thank everyone for pushing me to enter it and giving me the support I have needed in the last week to get through all the family drama. I hope you will keep our family in your prayers, it will take a lot to repair what is broken.

Thank you Kelly for your wonderful instructions and designs!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skull Appreciation Day

The World Traveler

Memory Jar