Fractured Nose Society


Friends have a way of making some of life's most awkward and painful moments bearable. I have a dear friend Glo, who made me a wonderful certificate and fractured nose statue to commemorate my /not so graceful/ nosedive over the coffee table and into the Oak ball and claw foot of the couch. I quickly learned several lessons, especially the meaning of comminuted fractures of the nose. It was a painful surgery and has been a less than enjoyable recovery, but I am finally turning the corner and beginning to feel human again. I have a new admiration for anyone having to do through that kind of ordeal. It happens easily but it not such an easy fix. Thanks Gloria for making the whole thing not only memorable in a good way, but most of all for making me laugh and smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skull Appreciation Day

The World Traveler

Memory Jar