Reflection...the mirror isn't always kind

I follow quite a few blogs, friends, co-workers, internet friends and family. Today I was sent to a blog and it took everything in me to read it. It contains information that most people think would never happen to them. I hope you take the time to read it as I am including the link. Take the time to share the link, take the time to talk to people you know. This could be anyone, your friend, your family...anyone.

My heart and prayers go out to her family. Hopefully Meghan's story will forever help other children and families from dealing with this tragedy.



http://lovelightlaughterandchocolate.blogspot.ca/2012/12/be-with-me-just-for-today.html


My blessings to all of you for a safe and Happy New Year. May you never know the emptiness and sadness of losing a child.

~Linda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skull Appreciation Day

The World Traveler

Memory Jar