My Selfish Swap


I joined in a swap on Swap-Bot called "My Selfish Swap". I rarely take the time to make jewelry for myself, it is usually something I am working on for others. The ladies in my beading group were learning coraling so I took the opportunity to learn the technique and make myself a pair of earrings in the process. I used a Swarovski crystal at the top for a little extra sparkle. The beads are an iridescent brown with matte brown beads for the picots.

I had a lot of fun with the technique and really enjoyed making something for myself for a change.

It has been a lot of fun to see what the other ladies did for themselves as well. I hope everyone enjoyed the swap as much as I did.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skull Appreciation Day

The World Traveler

Memory Jar