Cellini Spiral with Superduos





Cellini peyote is one of the bead-weaving stitches I love the most. This past year I joined the Cellini Peyote Freaks group on Facebook. I enjoyed sharing pictures of things I made and learning from patterns that others shared with the group.

For Christmas 2018 I decided to give my pattern for Cellini Spiral with Superduos to the group as a gift. I have enjoyed seeing photos of the pieces people have made using my pattern. It is a blessing to be able to share knowledge with others.

This year as I was desperately trying to figure out how I was going to jump-start my blog, I decided to start by giving away the pattern I gave to the Cellini group. You will find a link to the Cellini Spiral with Superduos at the bottom of this post. Superduo beads are  manufactured by the Matubo bead company.

I hope you enjoy using the pattern to create your own masterpieces! The only thing I ask in return is credit for the original design and pattern and that you not sell my pattern or instructions therein for profit.

Cellini Spiral with Superduo beads

Enjoy in good health!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skull Appreciation Day

The World Traveler

Memory Jar