Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Stamps


This post is LONG overdue! In July I won a blog contest from Crafty Secrets for three sets of their Clear Art Stamps. If you haven't tried their products, they are wonderful! I loved them before winning but can honestly say after using these for several months now that their stamps hold up beautifully and give nice crisp detail lines. I just love the little fairies and the ATC sized stamps. I have thoroughly enjoyed my gifts and can't thank them enough for their generosity. If you haven't checked out their site, they have much more than just stamps! They have a really cool selection of vintage papers, stickers and more. Their blog is really great, and their gallery gives you a bunch of ideas to check out. Check out the website and then take a look at the blog as well. http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com/ Thanks again for the wonderful gifts!

Comments

  1. Hi, Linda. So nice of you to stop by my blog. This was a great win and it sounds like you have put them to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the winning of these fab stamps. I've just been for a scoot through your blog, amazing pieces. Love all the jewellery. Thankyou for your kind words. Hope everything goes to plan with your health issues. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I feel that everyone has something to share and it is your comments that help me with my work; knowing what is liked and perhaps what is not.

Popular posts from this blog

Skull Appreciation Day

The World Traveler

Memory Jar