Halloween Charm Exchange


It is that time of the year again! The bats are flying, the ghosts are ghastly and the pumpkins are adorning all the porches in town. I LOVE this time of the year. We have a big Halloween parade in town each year and it is so much fun to see the ingenious costumes that everyone comes up with. our neighborhood dogs and other animals get into the act as well.

Recently on the AlteredStart Yahoo group, we had an Altered Art Halloween Charm swap! I love the charm swaps and the Halloween swap was so much fun! Here is a picture of the charms I received, each is adorable but the most important thing is the love everyone puts into their work. I will be sure to post a pic when I get my bracelet made with the charms. Thanks to everyone who participated in the swap!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skull Appreciation Day

The World Traveler

Memory Jar